Labyrinth

Yeah things are going good!  We are teaching a ton and got more new investigators this week than this area has gotten in.. I think they said 3 transfers so like 5 months but that wont be the most new investigators we get this transfer! 

City life is pretty rough, I lived in city before in Marinkina but Marikina is way clean and nice and has parts that were more like province but here its straight city and not like the nice neighborhoods of Marikina (when I say nice neighborhoods imagine like the sketchier places in America) 

Its all straight squatters areas, like nothing, but which is actually pretty cool like this place is crazy. It reminds me of the labyrinth from the Percy Jackson books. Its straight like I swear we are on the one side of our area and my comp will be like "Hey we need to go to this person and then this 78 year old Tatay (Tatay means dad but in this case it means more like grandpa) who works with us everyday and has lived here all his life will be like "Ok follow me" and we go down this like one random twisty path through the squatters and magically we arrive on the other side of our area. It's straight witch craft like I'm 90% sure we got some whack worm hole action here in our area but its cool. I don't know how to figure it out because we have Tatay to guide us through. 

But yeah things are going well hopefully I'll remember to bring my camera next pday so I can show you pics of what it is like here anyhow peace love you guys read the Book of Mormon and pray daily.


-Elder Roberts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Naoperahan Ako (I operated)

Temple November 5, 2018

Pig Latin