Livin' On a Prayer

Yeah its going pretty ok, I would even say extremely average.

Haha nah I'm kiddin' its going well! This has been a pretty stressful week but I've learned a ton about relying on the lord. 

This last transfer I'll be real I got a little lazy in my prayers. I felt like I could speak Tagalog and like I had mission life pretty down and we had tons of progressing investigators.  So I got kinda chill and relaxed and I'm pretty sure the man upstairs saw that and was probably like "I swear this kid never learns his lesson, alright you think you don't need me and that you got mission life down? Booom how 'bout you train someone else how to be a missionary! Oh yeah and make sure a whole district of other missionaries are doing well!" 


Adam and His new son

As always "I'm like "Oh dang you're right man I do need you so Imma start prayin' again" 

Yeah but we've seen a ton of miracles so far we got like 5 referrals this week from different members which is beast love that! My new companion is Fillipino but he speaks Bikolano so he kinda has a little trouble in Tagalog sometimes but he's good he's actually going to South Africa speaking English so I've been really trying to help him learn English. 

General Conference was awesome because of the time zone we didn't watch conference until yesterday my favorite talk was about how the guy didn't just pray to have God solve his problems he asked God to help him know how  to solve his problems! This is something I've been striving to apply in my personal prayers! Here is my favorite talk you should listen to it!  Take the Holy Spirit as Your Guide By Elder Larry Y. Wilson Of the Seventy 

Anywho not much this week well a lot but walang oras! (no time)  Love you guys!

Elder Roberts


Philippines Quezon City Mission

Attached is letter from President Koster regarding a new assignment for you son, Elder Roberts.

He is a great missionary.  Thank you for sharing him with us!


Warmest Regards,

Sister Ferney
Quezon City Missionary Secretary




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Naoperahan Ako (I operated)

Temple November 5, 2018

Pig Latin