Bad News- Overwhelmed



So sorry everyone I didn't email yesterday we had transfers. 

Oh why is my subject line what it is?

Yeah see how I'm smiling in this picture? 
Yeah we took this before President told me what was going down this transfer

To know why you gotta hear the story of our baptism last week but anywho here is the story! So we have a baptism two miracles named Dimple and Maymay they are straight gold! But right before the baptism starts we get a call from President, yeah he's coming to our baptism (I made sure to take care to not drop anyone)

Anywho right before I go to baptize he says "Hey I need to talk to you." I'm like man he saw me when I was bobbin' my head in that jeep to the music that was playin',  like I'm thinking "What did I do to make President need to talk to me?" and then he says "Elder next transfer you will be training a new missionary."  "Bro I just got out of the mtc!" and then he says "Don't worry it will PROBABLY be a Filipino." I thought "Bro it had better be a Filipino who's dad was the bishop and worked everyday with the missionaries and who's major is in teaching Tagalog." 

Anywho, so yeah needless to say I've been stressed to be training and then yesterday I got two calls that just... "Ok so first call was our APs they were like "Hey Elder you are training come to the mission home at 7 on Wednesday to pick up the new missionary." and then the second call... Our zone leader calls and says "Hey Elder" trying to mess with me, "I'm like man shut up I know I'm training quit messin' with me and he says "Oh you know you are training huh? Haha did you know you are also a district leader?".... Bro WHAT???? Yeah so I barely know how to be a missionary and barely speak Tagalog and now I'm a district leader and training a brand new missionary at the same time. 

Needless to say prayers are GREATLY  appreciated.


Love Elder Roberts



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Naoperahan Ako (I operated)

Temple November 5, 2018

Pig Latin