Dalawang Binyagan Tapos Malipat Ako

Binyagggggggg! (Baptism)



Yeah so as the title suggests I got to baptize two people this week! It was awesome! 

One was a 13 year old girl named Mickhail and the other is a 65 year old woman named Helen.

I just love how different both of these people are. Mikhail lives in a super nice house and her parents are super rich and Nanay Helen lives really an average Filippino life so she's really poor and has to raise 3 of her grandchildren but here's the beautiful thing about the gospel. Where you come from, who you are, how much money you have, how old you are, what you do DOESN'T MATTER! You are always welcome with open arms and boy am I glad I got to help bring these two into the church. I had 4 baptisms before this but these are my first conversions. I contacted both of these people on splits and taught the first 3 lessons on splits! I had no idea how much joy the gospel brings till I saw these two people transform their lives and prepare for baptism!  



Bagong area 

Yeah so I'm in a new area now! It's called Merikina its like the most Developed part of the mission some people call it AMerikina because its so nice it could actually be in America well "Wala akong pakialam dian" I'm not pumped. (Translation: I do not care for it)

People here in Malaya are so nice and humble and apparently the people in Merikina are super rich and prideful. Well I'm apprehensive but I also know the rich prideful need the gospel too. So they had best watch out cuz I'm about to bring it to em! I will really miss Malaya it has has kinda become my home but its ok God has got something for me to do in Merikina and I guess I won't run away and live in the jungle... probably. 

But yeah I'm excited, in my area there are actual restaurants and the internet there is supposedly fast as lightning so I guess the picture drought has ended!!! 

Anyways things are going good here! 

Buhay pa rin!

Love you all!

Elder Roberts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Naoperahan Ako (I operated)

Temple November 5, 2018

Pig Latin