Mahal kayo! (I love you all)

Well things have started to go a ton better this week! The language is finally coming along I can a very condensed version of my testimony and can speak to the "investigators" fairly well.

Didn't get along too well with my district or my companion at first but honestly things have gotten leaps and bounds better! I think you will all also be glad to hear I have been putting on weight I was told to eat until I was sick every meal which for these meals doesn't take long but its paying off.

Also thanks to all the beautiful delicious packages I've been able to snack almost constantly! Only four more weeks till I'm in the field I keep wishing I could leave earlier than that until I have practice discussions and realize how much more Tagalog I still need.

Also just a fun fact the word for happy in Tagalog in Masaya pronounced Messiah which I thought was extremely fitting.

Lastly I'd like to finish with my Testimony or patotoo sa Tagalog.

Alam ko po na buhay ng jesuskristo at mahal tayo. Alam ko po na totoo ang simbahan. mahal kayo!
(I know that Jesus Christ lives and loves us. I know the church is true. I love you all)

and miss you all so much!

- Elder Roberts

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Naoperahan Ako (I operated)

Temple November 5, 2018

Pig Latin